Lori's wacky world.....

in my world....i'm brilliant and baffling...funny and deep... people drive for miles just to see me....

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Lacey and the Rockers

My daughter, Lacey, went to the Todd Agnew/Rush of Fools concert last night to work in Todd's booth selling t-shirts and stuff.
She had a blast!
She got to hang out with the bands and get autographs and she even thought of me and got a personal autograph of Todd just for me.
Ahhhh......(I'm a BIG fan)
Anyway, after considering she got there at 5:00 and I picked her up at 11:00, so 6 hours of work in exchange for free entrance into the concert, of which she saw little of, I asked her if she would've rather just gone to the concert to listen, not to work?
Of course, she loved working there and hanging out with them and getting to know them.
She loved it!
Of course.
Isn't that the way it is for most of us.
We love having a destination, a purpose, something to look forward to, but isn't it always better connecting with people, enjoying our surroundings, looking around for great people connections wherever you are as we journey through this life?
I DIG THAT!
It was very cool to see Lacey coming into her own and seeing that it truly is the simple things of life that are the sweetest.
Lacey, you ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home