Lori's wacky world.....

in my world....i'm brilliant and baffling...funny and deep... people drive for miles just to see me....

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

an invitation

So, we're trying to get our friend, Trisha, to make a blog for herself and so that we can have another blog-sista and she goes on to explain how her very first post would be how she's a stay-at-home mom with all kids in school(part of the day) and how she doesn't get how her stay-at-home-homeschool-moms have any time to blog and she doesn't!!!!!!
It was hilarious!!!!
Here's a little advice from a "seasoned blogger".
It's all about prioritiy, Trish, duh.
Yes, the laundry sits...undone while I blog...who cares?
Sure, the dishes sit......dirty...in the sink...but, I'm networking with my "sistas."
I swat the children away like flies when they have a question during school cuz I'm blogging...don't bother me.....I'm addressing the blog-world and it's important.
I have something to say....not everyday...I mean, I gotta pace myself cuz if I use up all my good stuff, well....I'll just sound like everybody else I know.
How droll.
Well, anyway, I hope you decide to join the family, Trisha, cuz it's easier than you might think, really.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Jill said…

    Easy and addicting! But there are so many great blogs out there to peak into.

    Come on Tricia! You can do it! Maybe she is already secretly blogging...hmmm...

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    No, I am not secretly blogging YET! But I guess I am thinking about it...HMMM. Although, LAURI, I am a little disappointed since you don't even know my name is spelled TRICIA!!! Oh well, I know you love me. For now, we'll have to connect this way, but you never know I just might join the blog side! :)

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Lori said…

    OMG!
    I can't believe i spelled your name wrong!
    I know it is tricia...I really do.....I, apparently had a senior moment...for all the world to see.
    sorry,T.

    Lori
    ;0)

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't forget, my husband can do his own laundry cuz your blogging!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home