Lori's wacky world.....

in my world....i'm brilliant and baffling...funny and deep... people drive for miles just to see me....

Thursday, October 18, 2007

JH....another journey.

JH starts tomorrow night!
Four weeks of rehersal, building sets, changing scenes, directing characters, wondering how it will come together, praying without ceasing over this ministry, have all led up to now.
Whew!
I'm exhausted already...and it's just getting started.
This year the theme is internet stalking and it has caused many parents and those involved to ask the question: "Is is sinful to protray sin?"
The script is very graphic and it is very wierd to see Godly men playing this really creepy, slimy pedophile.
I don't know the right answer, other than God is in this and He will get the glory, not ourselves and God looks at the heart of a person which is the wellspring of life.
Why is this year so unpallitable when every other year we have protrayed sinful behavior and the consequences of it, right?
I think because this will hit close to home for many coming to see it as well as those involved in it.
This play shows the dangers of MySpace.
How many of our kids out there, good christian kids have MySpace?
I know a ton that do!!
May this be a cautionary tale for some and for others the beginning of a beautiful relationship with Jesus.
I am praying for our actors to be strong and focused on the work ahead, for it si work, and for those coming through that they will come face-to-face with Jesus, the Son of God and I pray that it will be life-changing.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Tricia said…

    http://crazymama-tricia.blogspot.com/

    Ready or not, here I am!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home