Lori's wacky world.....

in my world....i'm brilliant and baffling...funny and deep... people drive for miles just to see me....

Friday, November 09, 2007

We miss Dog....

OK...
Is anyone out there a "DOG" fan?
As for me and my family...we are.
I watched him on Hannity and was very moved by him and I believe he is very sorry for what he did.
It is appalling that he is being compared to Imus and Michael Richards and the racist comments they made because this was a private conversation between family...shame on his son for selling out his dad.
On the other hand, we have been saying amongst our family that his language and his profession of faith in God don't mesh and that God will humble him if he doesn't change his ways.
We've been saying it.....long time now.
His pastor has been on him about his language.
God's been on him about his language and probably thinking, "we can do this the easy way or we can do this the hard way...your choice, Dog."
Well, he chose the hard way, but I believe he is truly repentent.
Time will tell.
We're still behind you, Dog, and hoping you change and get your show back.
We miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home